A Tech Tuesday Episode. All things Technology related to providing digital customer service.
Brought to you by:
- The Social Pack: Get on the inside to stay on the topside. Join today!
- Telligent, a Verint Company: A leader in community software for digital marketing and support communities. Its social software solutions help bring together modern collaboration technologies into a single integrated suite that includes social applications and social services that enable organizations to create communities of interest for their customers. Telligent’s solutions include both external customer and internal employee communities.A customer service community enables you to answer a question once and scale it to an unlimited number of customers.
- MorningBrooke Digital Consultancy: If you need help with digital customer support strategy go to www.MorningBrookeDigital.com
“The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. ” – George Bernard Shaw
Book of the day: Rework – Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
Today’s Guest: Craig Davis
Craig Davis is the Founder and CEO of Agent IQ, the artificial intelligence- and machine learning-boosted customer service platform. Prior to Agent IQ, he built two successful marketing technology companies that counted some of the world’s largest companies as clients deepening his understanding on deploying deep technology in complex environments. Before his time growing technology companies, he held leadership positions in multiple global investment banks. He is also involved in and sits on boards of four non-profits that are focused on enhancing the lives of young people through mentorship, technology, art, and education. Craig graduated from UC Berkeley with degrees in Economics and Computer Science Engineering
- What is it?
- A marketing and customer service platform that enables 1:1 communication at scale with the assistance of AI and machine learning.
- Works strictly with global enterprises
- Helps companies scale and bring efficiencies
- Hybrid platform
- Agent Platform
- Agents are engaging directly with customers
- Platform delivers suggested responses to agents
- Platform also delivers integrated knowledge articles presented dynamically based on content in conversation
- AI Engine
- Learns from ongoing conversations
- Gets smarter quickly
- Deflects and handles more and more calls going forward
- Agent Platform
- How does the hybrid platform help scale and bring efficiency?
- Separate AI and Agent platforms add a layer of complexity in transitioning
- Agent IQ’s Hybrid platform allows seamless customer handoff
- AI deflects low-confidence interactions to human agents
- Human agents deflect high frequency interactions to AI
- Closed-loop AI
- System learning from agent-customer interactions
- Human agents supported by AI suggestions
- Fully integrated
- Brings more efficiencies to large customer service organizations
- Not just tech and AI. a Platform
- To which channels can you apply this machine intelligence?
- iOS & Android Apps
- Looking at each message as a source of conversation:
- Real humans are having conversations with the brand
- One platform where all of these communications are coming through a funnel into one pipeline
- If the agents are dedicated to Twitter, they can reply there
- If someone is using an iOS app, Agent IQ gives an SDK to install into application.
- Every chat comes into platform
- For agents with access to branded application, they get access to that
- Because all conversations come through one channel, automation gets smarter faster and can be applied to all channels
- Suggested responses
- Smart agents
- extract metadata
- Create super agents
- making agents more efficient
- until all agents become super, some aren’t at that point
- Complex roles and permissions system
- 6 levels
- Super Admin
- Super Agent – teaches AI. Their brand voice
- Quality of ai is much higher
- Feeds into suggested responses
- Increasing time to competency
- 31% improved interaction compliance
- 87% improvement in agent satisfaction
- 6 levels
Sponsored by: Telligent, A Verint Company
- Why Community? Why Telligent Community??
- Customer support communities create a compelling return on investment and gives your customers the support options they want.
- Telligent, now a Verint a Company, has been a leading social community platform provider since 2004. There are few companies out there that can say that with a proven, profitable, and stable track record of success. Hundreds of communities are powered by Telligent Community and Telligent Community is trusted by some of the most demanding brands for its reliability, scalability, and security. It’s so well trusted, even mission critical government and defense programs use Telligent Community for engagement and collaboration.
- In as little as 15-20 business days, Telligent Community can be implemented, configured, branded and launched.
- Check them out at www.Telligent.com
- Have a job opening? Email Frankie@SociallySupportive.com and I’ll post it to the site.
- Looking for a spot? Email Frankie@SociallySupportive.com and I’ll share your resume (privately) with potential employers.