Listen to this episode
A Tech Tuesday Episode. All things Technology related to providing digital customer service.
Brought to you by:
- The Social Pack: Get on the inside to stay on the topside. Join today!
- Telligent, a Verint Company: A leader in community software for digital marketing and support communities. Its social software solutions help bring together modern collaboration technologies into a single integrated suite that includes social applications and social services that enable organizations to create communities of interest for their customers. Telligent’s solutions include both external customer and internal employee communities.A customer service community enables you to answer a question once and scale it to an unlimited number of customers.
- MorningBrooke Digital Consultancy: If you need help with digital customer support strategy go to www.MorningBrookeDigital.com
“Messaging has the potential to replace phone calls—but only if customers know they will get a quick response.” – Joshua March
Book of the Day: Message Me: The Future of Customer Service in the Era of Social Messaging and Artificial Intelligence – Joshua March
Messenger Customer Chat Comes to Conversocial
Informed by Conversocial’s “The Evolution of Customer Conversations: Conversocial and Its Customers Among First to Launch Messenger Customer Chat” blog written 11/07/2017 by Jason Valdina
- Conversocial gained early access to the closed beta of Facebook Messenger Customer Chat
- What is “Messenger Customer Chat?”
- Functionality that allows brands to initiate customer conversation on brand properties
- Why do we care about that?
- Traditional support chat is housed only on a company website
- Messenger is only in Facebook
- Those two don’t talk to each other…
- Except now they can.
- Because you can put Facebook Messenger chat on your website
“The future of customer service is messaging – it’s more effortless and convenient for customers, and more efficient for brands. With Messenger customer chat, the benefits of messaging can now be expanded to include live conversations on their website” – Joshua March, Founder and CEO of Conversocial
- So who’s piloting?
- Argos, the UK’s 3rd largest retailer with over 800 stores
- Volaris, ultra low-cost airline in Latin America
- Zalando, a German fashion retailer.
- Benefits According to Argos’ Chris Tomlinson
- Customers clearly prefer using personal messaging apps
- Messenger customer chat supplements existing live chat
- Gives customers a familiar/convenient contact method
- Argos promotes private messaging as a channel
- Reduced instances of public complaints
- Increased CSAT and convenience
- Can address broader types of issues
“Conversocial’s intelligence, automation and workflow truly enables us to meet our SLA benchmarks while handling increased messaging volume.” – Chris Tomlinson, Digital Product Owner of the Customer Management Centre at Argos
Sponsored by: Telligent, A Verint Company
- Why Community? Why Telligent Community??
- Customer support communities create a compelling return on investment and gives your customers the support options they want.
- Telligent, now a Verint a Company, has been a leading social community platform provider since 2004. There are few companies out there that can say that with a proven, profitable, and stable track record of success. Hundreds of communities are powered by Telligent Community and Telligent Community is trusted by some of the most demanding brands for its reliability, scalability, and security. It’s so well trusted, even mission critical government and defense programs use Telligent Community for engagement and collaboration.
- In as little as 15-20 business days, Telligent Community can be implemented, configured, branded and launched.
- Check them out at www.Telligent.com
- Have a job opening? Email Frankie@SociallySupportive.com and I’ll post it to the site.
- Looking for a spot? Email Frankie@SociallySupportive.com and I’ll share your resume (privately) with potential employers.