Top Resources for Social Care Leaders
Welcome to the Resources page! It's filled with products and services I trust. Enjoy!
**I'll receive a commission on the affiliate links below.
Catch Frankie at These Events
- Social Media Marketing World 2018. February 28 - Mar 2, 2018. - Covering for the podcast
- Smart Customer Service 2018. April 9-11, 2018. - Speaking
- Incite Group Customer Service Summit West. June 7-8, 2018. The best conference for digital and social customer care thought leadership. Ever. In my opinion.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018. Noon. EasternThe Incite Group's Delivering Outstanding Multichannel Customer Care: Home Depot, Alaska Airlines, AARP
- Refine your customer care in an increasingly complex digital climate
- Uncover opportunities for collaborating with new partners and platforms and deliver outstanding and memorable experiences wherever your customers happen to be
- Deliver a joined-up experience across touchpoints and offer a truly personalized service for each customer
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018. 9 am Eastern: Clarabridge's Mixing Up the Perfect Social Care Strategy with KitchenAid's David Moreno
- How their social strategy has evolved since implementation
- Which tools they use in order to improve overall customer experience
- Best practices and lessons learned along their journey.
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018. 9 am Eastern: Clarabridge's "Pitfalls of Chatbots on Social Media Channels" with Dimitri Callens
- Discover the common pitfalls, misconceptions, and best practices when activating a chatbot on your support channels
- Learn the strengths and weaknesses of chatbots, functionalities to beware of when working with a chatbot builder
- Discuss how to launch your chatbot successfully.
- Clarabridge's Place the Right Bet on Social Care: Domonique Price, Contact Centre Manager, Sky Betting & Gaming uncovers:
- How she addressed social media staffing and development within the company
- The journey to automating social engagement while maintaining efficient operational standards
- What she had to do to keep up with the RequestaBet initiative that was scaling faster than anticipated
- What a year of accelerated growth means in terms of staffing, planning and benchmarking