Top Resources for Social Care Leaders
Welcome to the Resources page! It's filled with products and services I trust. Enjoy!
**I'll receive a commission on the affiliate links below.
- The Customer Service Summit by the Incite Group. November 16-17 at the Marriott Brooklyn Bridge. Socially Supportive is the Official Podcast Partner! Come see me!
- Social Media Marketing World 2018. February 28 - Mar 2, 2018. Top speakers on providing customer care over social media!
Click the book image below or click the hyperlinked title to purchase from Amazon.
Social Customer Care
- Hug Your Haters - Jay Baer
- Winning at Social Customer Care - Dan Gingiss
- High-tech, High-touch Customer Service - Micah Solomon
- Delivering Effective Social Customer Service - Carolyn Blunt and Martin Hill Wilson
- Successful Social Media Customer Service: How to Handle Complaints, Delight Fans, and Create Brand Advocates - Andrew Macarthy
- The Common Sense Approach to Effectively Blending Social Business Strategy, Marketing Technology, and Customer Experience – Travis Wright
- More is More - Blake Morgan
- Amaze Every Customer Every Time - Shep Hyken
- Customer Experience 3.0: High-Profit Strategies in the age of Techno Service - John A. Goodman
- Be Your Customer's Hero: Real-World Tips & Techniques for the Service Front Lines - Adam Toporek
- Smart Customers Stupid Companies - Michael Hinshaw and Bruce Kasanoff
- The Best Service is No Service: How to Liberate Your Customers from Customer Service, Keep Them Happy, and Control Costs - Bill Price and David Jaffe
- The Effortless Experience: Conquering the New Battleground for Customer Loyalty - Rick DeLisi and Matthew Dixon
- Mapping Experiences: A Complete Guide to Creating Value through Journeys, Blueprints, and Diagrams - James Kalbach
- Be Amazing or Go Home: Seven Customer Service Habits That Create Confidence with Everyone - Shep Hyken
- Moments of Magic - Shep Hyken
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals - Stephen R. Covey
- Call Center Staffing: The Complete, Practical Guide to Workforce Management - Penny Reynolds
- Match: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time - Dan Erling
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement - Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- Rework - Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Doing Digital Right: How Companies Can Thrive in the Next Digital Era - Louis Lamoureux
- How to Sell Anything: Succeeding in Sales without feeling like a Slimy Salesperson (Sales Techniques, Sales Tips, Sales Skills) - Jeff Howe
- The Strategy Book: How to Think and Act Strategically to Deliver Outstanding Results - Max Mckeown
- SMART Goals: The Ultimate Goal Setting Guide - Jacob Gudger
- Measuring and Managing Performance in Organizations - R. D. Austin
- Contact Center Training - Ray Kerkmez
- Without Their Permission: How the 21st Century Will Be Made, Not Managed - Alexis Ohanian
- Crisis Communications: The Definitive Guide to Managing the Message - Steven Fink
- Think Wrong: How to Conquer the Status Quo and Do Work That Matters - John Bielenberg, Greg Galle, Elizabeth Evitts Dickinson
- Creating a Data-Driven Organization: Practical Advice from the Trenches - Carl Anderson