Top Resources for Social Care Leaders
Welcome to the Resources page! It's filled with products and services I trust. Enjoy!
**I'll receive a commission on the affiliate links below.
- The Customer Service Summit by the Incite Group. November 16-17 at the Marriott Brooklyn Bridge. Socially Supportive is the Official Podcast Partner! Come see me!
- Social Media Marketing World 2018. February 28 - Mar 2, 2018. Top speakers on providing customer care over social media!
Click the book image below or click the hyperlinked title to purchase from Amazon.
Social Customer Care
- Hug Your Haters - Jay Baer
- Winning at Social Customer Care - Dan Gingiss
- High-tech, High-touch Customer Service - Micah Solomon
- Delivering Effective Social Customer Service - Carolyn Blunt and Martin Hill Wilson
- Successful Social Media Customer Service: How to Handle Complaints, Delight Fans, and Create Brand Advocates - Andrew Macarthy
- More is More - Blake Morgan
- Amaze Every Customer Every Time - Shep Hyken
- Customer Experience 3.0: High-Profit Strategies in the age of Techno Service - John A. Goodman
- Be Your Customer's Hero: Real-World Tips & Techniques for the Service Front Lines - Adam Toporek
- Smart Customers Stupid Companies - Michael Hinshaw and Bruce Kasanoff
- The Best Service is No Service: How to Liberate Your Customers from Customer Service, Keep Them Happy, and Control Costs - Bill Price and David Jaffe
- The Effortless Experience: Conquering the New Battleground for Customer Loyalty - Rick DeLisi and Matthew Dixon
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals - Stephen R. Covey
- Call Center Staffing: The Complete, Practical Guide to Workforce Management - Penny Reynolds
- Match: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time - Dan Erling
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement - Eliyahu M. Goldratt